8 hrs 8 mins
Named by my son (when he was 4 yo) Prep time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow dish; stir well.
- 2Add chicken.
- 3Cover and marinate in refrigerator several hours, turning occasionally.
- 4Remove chicken from marinade.
- 5Alternate chicken and vegetables on skewers.
- 6Grill over medium-high heat 7-8 minutes or until done; turning at least once.
- 7Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy in Your Tummy Grilled Chicken Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.5
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 1017.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 28.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: