1/1 Photo of Watermelon Daiquiri
Southern Living; fabulous summer drink
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Freeze watermelon in a shallow pan at least 6 hours.
- 2Combine frozen watermelon, rum, lime juice, and Triple Sec in container of an electric blender; process until smooth, stopping once to scrap down sides.
- 3Add enough ice to bring mixture to 5-cup level; process until smooth.
- 4Repeat procedure, if necessary, until mixture measures 5-cups.
- 5Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watermelon Daiquiri
Serving Size: 1 (800 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: