1/2 Photos of Warm (Or Cold) Potato Salad
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
This is my favorite way to make potato salad. I prefer it warm but eat it cold also. The measurements are all approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub the unpeeled red potatoes under running water and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- 2Place in sauce pan with eggs and enough water to cover both by about 1/2 inch.
- 3Bring to a boil, reduce heat and boil for 11 minutes.
- 5Peel and chop hard boiled eggs and add to potatoes in a mixing bowl.
- 6Mix in mayo, using enough to coat all the potatoes evenly. Add mustard and stir to distribute.
- 7Salt and pepper to taste. I use a lot of salt. Serve warm within the hour or chill for later.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm (Or Cold) Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.7
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.1 mg
- Sodium 270.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: