Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you like Cajun/Creole flavor, this recipe is for you! It is a super easy and delicious, spicy Cajun creamy pasta dish!. We make this at least once a week, it's that good! The recipe is very flexible, try substituting chicken or shrimp for the sausage! Everytime we make this for company, they beg for the recipe! Serve with garlic bread and a salad and you have a great meal!
- Cook fettuccine noodles as directed on package.
- In a large non stick skillet add the sausage, green pepper and onion. Sprinkle with the blackening seasoning and stir.
- Cook in skillet on medium-high heat until browned.
- Add the Alfredo sauce and Tabasco.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer until sauce is hot, stirring occasionally.
- Pour sausage and vegetables over pasta.
- Toss until coated.
- Serve with garlic bread and salad! Enjoy!
Delicious and SUPER easy--and looks like it took a lot more effort. I only had a 1/2 lb of sausage on hand but it still worked out great! We used rotini pasta, but any pasta would work just fine. Will definitely be making this again!! **Forgot to add--We needed the entire 15oz jar of sauce to make this to our liking**
Very simple to put together and oh so good. I made a half amount and still got enough for 4 servings (for us). So much flavor and a very enjoyable texture. I paired this with Garlic Cheese Olive Bread and it all made for one delicious and hearty meal. Made for PAC, Spring 2014.
Made this last night and everyone liked it. I didn't have fettuccini so I used small elbow macaroni. I only cooked 12 oz and it still seemed like too much pasta so I left some out. Would definitely fix again. It was great with garlic bread and parmesan on top.