1/1 Photo of Voodoo Pasta
If you like Cajun/Creole flavor, this recipe is for you! It is a super easy and delicious, spicy Cajun creamy pasta dish!. We make this at least once a week, it's that good! The recipe is very flexible, try substituting chicken or shrimp for the sausage! Everytime we make this for company, they beg for the recipe! Serve with garlic bread and a salad and you have a great meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook fettuccine noodles as directed on package.
- 2In a large non stick skillet add the sausage, green pepper and onion. Sprinkle with the blackening seasoning and stir.
- 3Cook in skillet on medium-high heat until browned.
- 4Add the Alfredo sauce and Tabasco.
- 5Reduce heat to medium and simmer until sauce is hot, stirring occasionally.
- 6Pour sausage and vegetables over pasta.
- 7Toss until coated.
- 8Serve with garlic bread and salad! Enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Voodoo Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 705.4
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 155.3 mg
- Sodium 980.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: