My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Cut onions in quarters and slice very thin.
- 3Set aside. Melt 1/4 cup butter in saucepan and pour over stuffing.
- 4Mix thoroughly and line 1 quart casserole dish with stuffing mixture. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in pan and saute onions until tender.
- 5Pour over stuffing in casserole dish.
- 6Mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- 7Pour mixture over onions and sprinkle cheese over top.
- 8Bake for 45 minutes or until slightly brown.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vidalia Onion Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.4
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 180.1 mg
- Sodium 315.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb stuffing mix