1/7 Photos of Vannisa's Special BLT
Chef #307347's Note:
A BLT sandwich with a cream cheese and chive spread instead of mayonnaise. I serve them with strawberries on the side for a change from the same old routine. I really like this sandwich. I only make it on special occasions, though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add olive oil to frying pan and coat bottom of pan evenly. Add bacon slices, salt and pepper to taste and fry to desired doneness.
- 2While bacon is frying prepare the cream cheese spread. In a small bowl add the cream cheese and chives. Mix well.
- 3Slice tomatoes and tear lettuce to desired sized pieces.
- 4When bacon is done frying to your likeness, remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
- 5Assemble sandwiches when bacon has cooled enough to eat. Use the cream cheese spread on the top and bottom of both buns, then add the lettuce and tomatoes. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vannisa's Special BLT
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 492.4
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 1672.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 29.6 g