Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Thick chunky goodness.
Make and share this Turkey Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups diced cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup diced frozen green beans
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite chicken stock
- 1⁄4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- salt, to taste if desired
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- Place all of the above ingredients except the flour and the milk into a large pot. Add enough water to cover everything by 1 inch.
- Bring to a good boil and boil for 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat down, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- The vegetable need to be completely tender.
- Mix the flour and milk together and then add it to the soup slowly while stiring the soup.
- Return the soup to a simmer and simmer 10 minutes.
- On this last simmer you need to stir the soup every 2 to 3 minutes to avoid sticking and scorching.