1 hr 15 mins
Ruth Tisdale's Note:
Thick chunky goodness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups diced cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup diced frozen green beans
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite chicken stock
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- salt, to taste if desired
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1Place all of the above ingredients except the flour and the milk into a large pot. Add enough water to cover everything by 1 inch.
- 2Bring to a good boil and boil for 5 minutes.
- 3Turn the heat down, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 4The vegetable need to be completely tender.
- 5Mix the flour and milk together and then add it to the soup slowly while stiring the soup.
- 6Return the soup to a simmer and simmer 10 minutes.
- 7On this last simmer you need to stir the soup every 2 to 3 minutes to avoid sticking and scorching.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.8
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.6 mg
- Sodium 69.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked turkey breast