1/1 Photo of Turkey/ Cranberry/ Dressing Panini
After the ball - when it is quiet again - and we would like another taste of the turkey - try one of these sandwiches! They are great, taken from NapaStyle Inc. & then tweaked. When I posted the recipe had to guess at quantites, so please adjust to your own palette.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread two slices of bread with thin layer of cold gravy.
- 2Layer the sandwiches with slices of turkey, stuffing, more gravy and cranberry sauce, to taste.
- 3Season with salt & pepper and top with chopped sage leaves.
- 4Spread a thick layer of cranberry sauce on the other slices of bread.
- 5Butter sides of the sandwich, on the outside; then toast on a preheated sandwich grill, a cast iron skillet or non-stick frying pan, pressing firmly on each side until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey/ Cranberry/ Dressing Panini
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 714.6
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 62.1 mg
- Sodium 2549.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 42.6 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked turkey breast