This is one of my adopted recipes. It looks like a dish my family and I would enjoy, so I hope to make it and edit it in the future.
- 2 large eggs, hard-boiled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of your favorite hot sauce
- 1 cup mashed avocado (1 ripe avocado)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup minced red onion
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, to taste (Best Foods, Hellmann\'s, or Vegenaise)
- 2 tablespoons dill relish
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Peel eggs and mash really well with a fork (more or less mince them).
- Peel, pit, and cube the ripe avocado, then place in bowl.
- Add the fresh lemon juice (helps keep the avocado from discoloring) and mash really well with a fork.
- Mix the egg mixture together with the avocado mixture and stir well.
- Drain water from tuna and mix with onions, avocado/egg mixture, dill relish, salt, hot sauce, and mayonnaise.
- Serve over lettuce.