1/1 Photo of Tuna and Avocado Salad
This is one of my adopted recipes. It looks like a dish my family and I would enjoy, so I hope to make it and edit it in the future.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large eggs, hard-boiled
- 1/2 teaspoon of your favorite hot sauce
- 1 cup mashed avocado (1 ripe avocado)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, to taste
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, to taste (Best Foods, Hellmann\'s, or Vegenaise)
- 2 tablespoons dill relish
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1Peel eggs and mash really well with a fork (more or less mince them).
- 2Peel, pit, and cube the ripe avocado, then place in bowl.
- 3Add the fresh lemon juice (helps keep the avocado from discoloring) and mash really well with a fork.
- 4Mix the egg mixture together with the avocado mixture and stir well.
- 5Drain water from tuna and mix with onions, avocado/egg mixture, dill relish, salt, hot sauce, and mayonnaise.
- 6Serve over lettuce.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna and Avocado Salad
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.3
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 115.2 mg
- Sodium 370.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 15.5 g