Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
This is the base with which we start our southern dressings for turkey and other birds. Some add oysters, shrimp, sausage, whatever is traditional in their families. Or you may opt to serve it just like this, it's good plain!
- Leave the corn bread out a few hours to stiffen up or use it the next day.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix all the above ingredients.
- Pour into a greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1-1/2 hours or until golden brown.