1/2 Photos of Tony's Crabmeat Au Gratin
Mommy Diva's Note:
A nice version of a Southern favorite - mushrooms are a great adddition that compliment the flavors! Another great recipe unearthed from Tony's Seafood in Louisiana. ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushroom, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup white sauce (see below)
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- hot sauce, to taste
- salt, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon black and red pepper blend
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
For the White Sauce
- 1Saute green onions, celery and mushrooms in butter, set aside.
- 2Start white sauce:
- 3Melt butter in heavy saucepan.
- 4Blend in flour, stirring constantly until smooth.
- 5Remove from heat and add milk a little at a time.
- 6Season to taste and cook on low heat until thick and bubbly.
- 7Add White sauce, crabmeat, salt and pepper.
- 8Place in greased baking dish and top with cheese.
- 9Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- 10Serve with salad and bread for a quick easy and TASTY dinner! Can be served with a sliced small baguette or other bread as an appetizer!
Nutritional Facts for Tony's Crabmeat Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.6
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 23.1 g
- Cholesterol 188.4 mg
- Sodium 1025.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 39.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black and red pepper blend