Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Makes an out-of-this-world sandwich.
Make and share this To Die For Pork Barbecue recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs pork loin
- barbecue sauce (I recommend recipe number 23123)
- Place pork in flat pan, cover with foil.
- Cook in oven at 275°F for 4 to 5 hours or until done, basting with lots of barbecue sauce every half-hour (or more frequently if meat tends to dry out).
- When meat is fully cooked, tear apart while still hot.
- Do not cut!
- Serve with more barbecue sauce, barbecue beans, and coleslaw.
- Makes an out-of-this-world sandwich (with barbecue sauce brushed on the inside of the bun) or a barbecue entree.
I would however change this recipe. I would put this in a crockpot and shred the meat for pulled pork which can be frozen. I am by profession, a Registered Nurse. I work 12 hour shifts in the Intensive Care Unit in a hospital so believe me, when I come home, I want something easy that I can heat up and eat soon after walking through the front door. I also love to cook and put away multiple dishes in the freezer and then let them thaw out in the fridge the whole day so a dish like this can't be beat for the flavor and also, its convenience. Pster, thank you for taking the time to put this on Recipezaar!