5 hrs 10 mins
Makes an out-of-this-world sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs pork loin
- barbecue sauce (I recommend recipe number 23123)
- 1Place pork in flat pan, cover with foil.
- 2Cook in oven at 275°F for 4 to 5 hours or until done, basting with lots of barbecue sauce every half-hour (or more frequently if meat tends to dry out).
- 3When meat is fully cooked, tear apart while still hot.
- 4Do not cut!
- 5Serve with more barbecue sauce, barbecue beans, and coleslaw.
- 6Makes an out-of-this-world sandwich (with barbecue sauce brushed on the inside of the bun) or a barbecue entree.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for To Die For Pork Barbecue
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.0
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 63.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 30.0 g