Yet another one of my Paula Deen recipes... This is a great way to make quick potatoes that every one will love and it is also a beautiful side dish to compliment a fancy meal.
- 12 small red potatoes
- 1 (1/2 ounce) package ranch dressing mix (recommended ( Hidden Valley Original Ranch Buttermilk Recipe)
- 2 cups corn flakes (crushed)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water until tender, about 20 to 25 minutes. Drain the potatoes, let cool slightly, and then peel.
- Mix the dressing mix and the cornflakes in a bowl. Dip the potatoes in melted butter, and then roll them in the cornflake mixture.
- Place the potatoes in a greased baking dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.