Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This all-fresh vegetable appetizer is robust and filling enough to enjoy as a meal. It came out of a local cookbook from a small town in Tennessee.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 (11 ounce) can shoe peg corn
- 1 chopped tomato
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 0.5 (16 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- Mix and serve chilled with corn or tortilla chips.