Blayke Humphrey's Note:
Wonderful...and healthy too. Looks and tastes fancy, but really easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread a thin layer of sweet cream butter on one side of each of the slices of bread.
- 2Cream together the cream cheese, olives, and pecans.
- 3Spread mixture on 3 slices of bread.
- 4Put 4 cucumber slices on each of the 3 slices, then top off with the sprouts.
- 5Place the remaining bread on top, and slice in half, then slice each half widthwise again.
- 6You should end up with a dozen or so long finger sandwiches-- enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teatime Finger Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.4
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 485.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento stuffed olives