Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful...and healthy too. Looks and tastes fancy, but really easy to make.
Make and share this Teatime Finger Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Spread a thin layer of sweet cream butter on one side of each of the slices of bread.
- Cream together the cream cheese, olives, and pecans.
- Spread mixture on 3 slices of bread.
- Put 4 cucumber slices on each of the 3 slices, then top off with the sprouts.
- Place the remaining bread on top, and slice in half, then slice each half widthwise again.
- You should end up with a dozen or so long finger sandwiches-- enjoy.