1/3 Photos of Sweet Potato Casserole by Wlw
These are delicious fluffy sweet potatoes mixed with butter, sugar, and vanilla, and baked with a crunchy pecan streusel topping on half and mini marshmallows on the other. A must have at our table during the Holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together mashed sweet potatoes, 1/2 cup butter, milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs.
- 3Spread sweet potato mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- 4In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar and flour. Cut in 1/3 cup butter until mixture is crumbly, then stir in pecans. Sprinkle pecan mixture over half of the sweet potatoes.
- 5Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven.
- 6Add the marshmallows to the sweet potato mixture during the last 5 minutes of baking.
- 7If desired it can be made with just the pecan topping or just the marshmallow topping (just double the amounts).
- 8If making ahead of time bake as directed for 25 minutes, and when about ready to serve warm in oven at 350 for 15 minutes then add marshmallows and bake for another 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Casserole by Wlw
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.5
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 70.0 mg
- Sodium 94.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 42.3 g
- Protein 3.7 g