Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is taken from several different recipes. The measurements are 'flexible' because I don't really measure when I make it. I usually use Bisquick biscuits, they have a good texture for this recipe.
- Prepare corn muffins as directed. Crumble muffins & biscuits into a large mixing bowl.
- Fry bacon until crisp. When cooled, crumble into muffin mixture.
- In same skillet, brown onion in bacon drippings. Add to muffin mixture.
- Reconstitue dried cherries in 1/2 cup hot chicken broth for 15-20 minutes. Add cherries & liquid to muffin mixture, along with pecans and egg.
- Add chicken broth to muffin mixture until desire consistancy (not too thick, not too runny).
- Pour into greased 9x9 baking pan. Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.