1 hr 10 mins
This is taken from several different recipes. The measurements are 'flexible' because I don't really measure when I make it. I usually use Bisquick biscuits, they have a good texture for this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare corn muffins as directed. Crumble muffins & biscuits into a large mixing bowl.
- 2Fry bacon until crisp. When cooled, crumble into muffin mixture.
- 3In same skillet, brown onion in bacon drippings. Add to muffin mixture.
- 4Reconstitue dried cherries in 1/2 cup hot chicken broth for 15-20 minutes. Add cherries & liquid to muffin mixture, along with pecans and egg.
- 5Add chicken broth to muffin mixture until desire consistancy (not too thick, not too runny).
- 6Pour into greased 9x9 baking pan. Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Suzanne's Special Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.2
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 44.6 mg
- Sodium 1235.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 11.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: