This actually was a mistake on my part when I was going to make raspberry jam and found out that I didn't have enough raspberries to make it. I'm almost glad that I didn't though because then I wouldn't have made this great recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You will also need 6 (12 ounces) jelly or jam jars, boiled or washed in HOT soapy water, then rinsed in HOT water Smash the raspberries and strawberries and place them in a large sauce pot with the water.
- 2Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat then add the sugars.
- 3Turn heat to high and bring to a rolling boil, stirring often.
- 4Quickly stir in the pectin and let boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 5Remove from the heat and ladle into the jars to about 1/2-inch from the top.
- 6Place the lids on tight and turn the jars upside-down for 15 minutes then turn them right side up.
- 7The jam will last for about 6 months in a cool, dark pantry and about 1 year in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Raspberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 979.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 252.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 245.4 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: