Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Our favorite way to have squash! Good southern comfort food.
Make and share this Squash Casserole With Cheese and Bacon recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut squash into cubes and boil with onion until tender. Drain well and mash.
- Add remaining ingredients, except for enough cheese and cracker crumbs to top, and mix well.
- Pour into buttered casserole dish and top with remaining cheese and cracker crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.