1/1 Photo of Squash and Zucchini Cakes (Paula Deen Recipe)
mary winecoff's Note:
I got this recipe from Paula Deen's magazine. I just picked some zucchini and yellow squash from the garden and plan to make this tonight. Looks good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate zucchini and squash with a fine grater.
- 2Press between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine grated zucchini and squash and the next 7 ingredients.
- 4Shape mixture into 2 inch patties, pressing together firmly.
- 5In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- 6Cook squash and zucchini cakes 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Squash and Zucchini Cakes (Paula Deen Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.1
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 90.5 mg
- Sodium 720.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning