1/1 Photo of Squash and Zucchini Cakes (Paula Deen Recipe)
mary winecoff's Note:
I got this recipe from Paula Deen's magazine. I just picked some zucchini and yellow squash from the garden and plan to make this tonight. Looks good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate zucchini and squash with a fine grater.
- 2Press between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine grated zucchini and squash and the next 7 ingredients.
- 4Shape mixture into 2 inch patties, pressing together firmly.
- 5In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- 6Cook squash and zucchini cakes 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Squash and Zucchini Cakes (Paula Deen Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.1
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 90.5 mg
- Sodium 720.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning