Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious salad for company
Make and share this Spinach Salad With Sweet Dijon Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup, use 100% pure
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, sliced vertically
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl, whisking together, to make the vinaigrette.
- Add remaining ingredients in a large serving bowl; toss with vinaigrette when ready to serve.