1/3 Photos of Spinach Salad With Grilled Chicken & Blueberries
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
I have been craving this awesome salad that my friend and I had at a restaurant in Houston. I could not find the recipe so I tried my best to recreate it. Fresh and yummy, this combo is a nice change of pace!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 ounces chicken breasts, cooked, preferably grilled
- 8 cups torn fresh spinach or 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 cups blueberries (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds (combo of nuts is great too) or 2 tablespoons sliced almonds (combo of nuts is great too)
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1In a jar or container with cover combine the dressing ingredients and shake well. Refrigerate to chill until ready to serve.
- 2Wash fruit and veggies and dry completely. Dressing will not adhere if greens are wet.
- 3Combine the spinach, blueberries, onion, sunflower kernels, nuts and raisins in a large bowl.
- 4Slice chicken into strips and place on top of greens.
- 5Pour chilled dressing over salad and gently toss.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Salad With Grilled Chicken & Blueberries
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.4
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 195.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 38.8 g