1/1 Photo of Southern Sweet Iced Tea
Sweet T's Note:
I am known for my sweet tea; hence, the nickname sweet tea. this is a wonderful drink. if you have ever been to the south and tried sweet tea and liked it, you will love this!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium size pan fill 1/2 way with water.
- 2add tea bags.
- 3cook on medium heat until comes to a good boil. it will be foamy.
- 4put sugar in gallon jug (pitcher).
- 5pour boiling tea over sugar.
- 6stir well to dissolve sugar.
- 7add water until jug is full (may not use whole gallon of water).
- 8stir well.
- 9pour over ice (i like mine anyway i can get it ice or no ice).
- 10drink and enjoy!
- 11I USE RED DIAMOND OR LUZIANN TEA BAGS.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Sweet Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (838 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1548.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 74.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 399.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 399.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
family-size tea bags