1/2 Photos of Southern-Style Oven Fried Chicken
1 hr 10 mins
Low fat, spicy Creole chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F; lightly coat a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, and set aside.
- 2On waxed paper, combine flour with cayenne pepper and combine Creole seasoning & poultry seasoning with corn flakes.
- 3Roll chicken in seasoned flour, dip in buttermilk, then roll in seasoned crumbs.
- 4Place coated chicken breasts in prepared baking dish.
- 5Bake until chicken is tender and no longer pink (about 1 hour).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern-Style Oven Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.7
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 99.1 mg
- Sodium 164.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 41.3 g