Low fat, spicy Creole chicken.
Make and share this Southern-Style Oven Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375F; lightly coat a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, and set aside.
- On waxed paper, combine flour with cayenne pepper and combine Creole seasoning & poultry seasoning with corn flakes.
- Roll chicken in seasoned flour, dip in buttermilk, then roll in seasoned crumbs.
- Place coated chicken breasts in prepared baking dish.
- Bake until chicken is tender and no longer pink (about 1 hour).