1/1 Photo of Southern Greens With Warm Pecan Dressing
This recipe brings salad to a whole new level!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash greens well and tear in large pieces, removing any tough stems or ribs.
- 2In a small, non-stick skillet, stir together the vinegar, honey and mustard, oil and pecans.
- 3Cook over medium heat, stirring often, for 2 minutes.
- 4Pour over greens and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Greens With Warm Pecan Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.0
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 84.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g