Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A delicious, traditional southern pudding.
Make and share this Southern Corn Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups cream-style corn
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 5 eggs, well beaten
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- Stir into corn, salt, sugar, butter, cornstarch, well beaten eggs, milk.
- Place in buttered baking dish, set in shallow pan w/a little water.
- Do not let bottom become brown.
- Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour at 375 F or until pudding is solid.