1/3 Photos of Smoked Sausage Jambalaya
1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook sausage in Dutch oven until browned; remove from skillet and discard drippings.
- 2Combine ground beef, green pepper, onion and garlic; cook until beef is browned.
- 3Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, and sausage.
- 4Cover; simmer 20 minutes.
- 5Add rice and water to meat-vegetable mixture.
- 6Cover and cook 25 minutes or until the rice is tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Sausage Jambalaya
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 820.4
- Calories from Fat 449
- Total Fat 49.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 146.5 mg
- Sodium 1323.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 40.4 g