I found this in our local paper and I've only made this once. I used my own home made sauce and served it with home made herb bread. It was really good and I will serve it again as it's something quick and hot to fix. It also stated for variety, layer sliced or chopped and cooked vegetables such as zucchini squash, onion, tomato or mushrooms. I'll add the mushrooms next time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in boiling water according to package directions brown lean hamburger in a large nonstick skillet.
- 2Drain thoroughly.
- 3Add spaghetti sauce and simmer about 5 minutes.
- 4When pasta is cooked, drain rinse with hot water.
- 5Transfer the meat sauce to another large container.
- 6Place 1/2 of the pasta in the skillet and spread evenly.
- 7Pour 1/2 of the meat sauce over the pasta and spread evenly.
- 8Sprinkle 1/2 of the chesse over meat sauce.
- 9Repeat with another layer of the remaining pasta, meat sauce and grated cheese.
- 10Cover and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 11Remove from heat and let stand 2-3 minutes before serving.
- 12Serve with your favorite garlic bread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.9
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 656.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 14.4 g