1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is by far the best chicken salad I have eaten/made. You can always add fruit like grapes or nuts to you to your liking. I get alot of compliments on this every time I make it! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil chicken until it starts falling apart (about an hour or so).
- 2Take chicken out to cool and sprinkle on the garlic and onion powder,celery seed & basil-set in fridge.
- 3Boil the eggs for about 30 minutes or so-can boil in same water as chicken.
- 4Take eggs out and set in strainer under cold water until cooled.
- 5Take chicken out of fridge and start shredding with fork and knife.
- 6Peel eggs and chop into chicken (I usually don't put in all the yolk part).
- 7Add the mayo, relish, lemon juice, and honey.
- 8Mix well, cover and put in fridge to get cold and set.
- 9Enjoy on crackers or a sandwich!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.6
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 223.0 mg
- Sodium 435.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: