Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
This is by far the best chicken salad I have eaten/made. You can always add fruit like grapes or nuts to you to your liking. I get alot of compliments on this every time I make it! Enjoy!
- Boil chicken until it starts falling apart (about an hour or so).
- Take chicken out to cool and sprinkle on the garlic and onion powder,celery seed & basil-set in fridge.
- Boil the eggs for about 30 minutes or so-can boil in same water as chicken.
- Take eggs out and set in strainer under cold water until cooled.
- Take chicken out of fridge and start shredding with fork and knife.
- Peel eggs and chop into chicken (I usually don't put in all the yolk part).
- Add the mayo, relish, lemon juice, and honey.
- Mix well, cover and put in fridge to get cold and set.
- Enjoy on crackers or a sandwich!