I absolutely love this stuff! We live about an hour away from Branson and go to silver dollar city at least once or twice a year and I always get this when I am there. I'm glad I found this from www.foodchannel.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb okra, lightly breaded
- 8 ounces frozen whole kernel corn (Fresh corn is certainly an option in this recipe)
- 8 ounces summer squash
- 8 ounces diced or chunked chicken (pre-cooked)
- 4 ounces green peppers
- 4 ounces onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- butter-flavored vegetable oil, as needed
- 1Saute onions and peppers with butter flavored vegetable oil. Remove from the skillet.
- 2Saute chicken in the same skillet with oil. Remove after heating thoroughly.
- 3Saute corn and squash in the same skillet with oil. Remove.
- 4Fry okra in skillet until golden brown.
- 5Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- 6When okra is done, begin adding all the ingredients back into the skillet until reheated to desired temperature.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Silver Dollar City Succotash
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.7
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 619.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 11.7 g