1/1 Photo of Shrimp Fettuccine
Misty Bryant's Note:
A rich and colorful fettuccine that will be a hit at your next dinner or party. My Creole aunt shared this recipe with me after I married, told me THIS was the way to a mans heart!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 lb butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 stalks green onions, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning (Tony's)
- 1 cup parsley (or 1/4 cup dried parsley)
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 16 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 2 small zucchini, cut into thin match sticks (optional)
- 1Melt butter.
- 2Add flour and blend.
- 3Add wine, salt, pepper, seasoning, garlic, parsley, and zucchini.
- 4Cook on Med fire for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 5Cook fettuccine according to directions (drain).
- 6Add shrimp and cream to butter mixture and simmer until shrimp are cooked (about 12 minutes).
- 7Mix shrimp mixture with fettuccine.
- 8Add green onions, parmesan, and cheddar.
- 9Cook on low and stir until cheese is melted.
- 10Serve while hot.
Browse Our Top Cajun Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.9
- Calories from Fat 410
- Total Fat 45.6 g
- Saturated Fat 28.3 g
- Cholesterol 213.3 mg
- Sodium 2728.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 28.4 g