1/5 Photos of Shrimp Creole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high.
- 2Add shrimp and cook about 2 minutes on each side, or until they just turn pink (they will cook more later).
- 3Remove from the pan.
- 4Add the onion and garlic to the skillet and cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring, or until the vegetables are softened.
- 5Add the peppers and cook another 3 to 4 minutes, again stirring frequently.
- 6Add the tomatoes and old bay and bring to a boil.
- 7Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 8Stir in the shrimp and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until they are heated through.
- 9Remove from heat, stir in the parsley; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Creole
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.3
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 174.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 24.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomatoes seasoned with basil garlic & oregano
Old Bay Seasoning