- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high.
- Add shrimp and cook about 2 minutes on each side, or until they just turn pink (they will cook more later).
- Remove from the pan.
- Add the onion and garlic to the skillet and cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring, or until the vegetables are softened.
- Add the peppers and cook another 3 to 4 minutes, again stirring frequently.
- Add the tomatoes and old bay and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the shrimp and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until they are heated through.
- Remove from heat, stir in the parsley; serve immediately.
I just finished making this dish and it is wonderful. Not only does it smell and look delicious it taste great too. Along side some white rice makes this dish climbs its way up to my top 5 recipes. Thanks dancer!!!
Delicious!! I cut the recipe back to one serving but made it exactly as written, it was wonderful, love the old bay seasoning! Great combination of flavours and just the right spiciness, thanks for posting, next time I will be making the whole recipe.