- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high.
- Add shrimp and cook about 2 minutes on each side, or until they just turn pink (they will cook more later).
- Remove from the pan.
- Add the onion and garlic to the skillet and cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring, or until the vegetables are softened.
- Add the peppers and cook another 3 to 4 minutes, again stirring frequently.
- Add the tomatoes and old bay and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the shrimp and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until they are heated through.
- Remove from heat, stir in the parsley; serve immediately.