Chef #Mykidsmom's Note:
This is heavenly. Rich and creamy, not for those watching their weight. I often add a half a cup of monterey jack cheese and I always substitute Frenche's Fried onions for the bread crumbs, just grind them up in the food pro. Very pretty in individual ramikins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In saucepan over medium-low heat melt butter.
- 3Stir in flour. Do not brown.
- 4Slowly stir in half and half, will be thick.
- 5Stir in soup and mushrooms. Add garlic powder to taste.
- 6Fold in shrimp, and cheese.
- 7Pour into a buttered casserole dish.
- 8Top with bread crumbs.
- 9Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Mushroom Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 599.1
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 304.0 mg
- Sodium 775.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 38.2 g