Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is heavenly. Rich and creamy, not for those watching their weight. I often add a half a cup of monterey jack cheese and I always substitute Frenche's Fried onions for the bread crumbs, just grind them up in the food pro. Very pretty in individual ramikins.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In saucepan over medium-low heat melt butter.
- Stir in flour. Do not brown.
- Slowly stir in half and half, will be thick.
- Stir in soup and mushrooms. Add garlic powder to taste.
- Fold in shrimp, and cheese.
- Pour into a buttered casserole dish.
- Top with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.