1/3 Photos of Sherby's Southern Fried Squash Patties
I think my whole family has been using this same recipe for at least 20 years!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the grated squash and onion and mix well.
- 2Add sugar, salt, pepper, blending completely.
- 3Allow this mixture to sit for 30 minutes, then drain it well.
- 4Add the flour and egg and stir well.
- 5Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- 6Drop the squash mixture by spoonfuls into the butter and fry until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sherby's Southern Fried Squash Patties
Serving Size: 1 (421 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.8
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 166.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g