Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A simple but flavorful breaded and sauteed scallop recipe that would work as a main dish or seafood side dish.
- Roll scallops in bread crumbs.
- Melt half of butter in skillet over medium low heat.
- Add salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Add scallops and sauté slowly for 7 to 9 minutes, or until golden brown, turning to brown evenly.
- Remove scallops to heated serving dish and keep warm.
- Heat remaining butter, parsley, and lemon juice in skillet; pour over scallops.
- Serve with rice or vegetables.
Really good recipe to be duplicated again and again!
These scallops have a lovely delicate flavor that we thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you very much for sharing your recipe.
Very good!!! I was thinking that it would taste like Carrabas but it doesnt. no need to matter, it is still very yummy and a fave recipe of mine now!