A simple but flavorful breaded and sauteed scallop recipe that would work as a main dish or seafood side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll scallops in bread crumbs.
- 2Melt half of butter in skillet over medium low heat.
- 3Add salt, pepper, and paprika.
- 4Add scallops and sauté slowly for 7 to 9 minutes, or until golden brown, turning to brown evenly.
- 5Remove scallops to heated serving dish and keep warm.
- 6Heat remaining butter, parsley, and lemon juice in skillet; pour over scallops.
- 7Serve with rice or vegetables.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallops With Lemon Butter
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.8
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 117.2 mg
- Sodium 732.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 31.6 g