Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A simple but flavorful breaded and sauteed scallop recipe that would work as a main dish or seafood side dish.
- Roll scallops in bread crumbs.
- Melt half of butter in skillet over medium low heat.
- Add salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Add scallops and sauté slowly for 7 to 9 minutes, or until golden brown, turning to brown evenly.
- Remove scallops to heated serving dish and keep warm.
- Heat remaining butter, parsley, and lemon juice in skillet; pour over scallops.
- Serve with rice or vegetables.