Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Had a Russian sub at a local restaurant, made several changes and turned it into a Panini.
Make and share this Russian Panini recipe from Food.com.
- Cut rolls open.
- Brush outside of rolls with olive oil.
- Brush both sides of inside of rolls with russian dressing.
- Cut cheese in half, add 4 halves to each roll.
- Add 3 slices roast beef, 3 slices corned beef and 2 slices tomato to each roll.
- Cut in half.
- Heat in your panini press or george foreman grill.
Taste: 5 stars Recipe: 5 stars Ease: 5 stars Family friendly: 3 stars Ok, here's a recipe that is really meant to be modified to your own situation. I bought these mini rolls - about 4", so they fit in the GF perfectly. I used 2 slices of the RB, 2 slices of the CB, and 2 slices of tomato, and 1 slice of provolone on each sandwich. I squirted the Russian dressing (i.e., Thousand Island) to taste. I found that it needed about 4 min the GF to get the cheese melted. YUM YUM. What's not to like? But - DH abstained and so did the DDs. Their loss.