1/1 Photo of Russian Panini
Had a Russian sub at a local restaurant, made several changes and turned it into a Panini.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut rolls open.
- 2Brush outside of rolls with olive oil.
- 3Brush both sides of inside of rolls with russian dressing.
- 4Cut cheese in half, add 4 halves to each roll.
- 5Add 3 slices roast beef, 3 slices corned beef and 2 slices tomato to each roll.
- 6Cut in half.
- 7Heat in your panini press or george foreman grill.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Russian Panini
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 646.5
- Calories from Fat 449
- Total Fat 49.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 130.7 mg
- Sodium 2034.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 33.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: