This is best with the summer tomatoes.
Make and share this Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Garlic Mushrooms and Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Rub pork on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Place pork on one side of a large roasting pan.
- In a large bowl combine mushrooms, tomatoes, oil, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste; mix gently.
- Spoon vegetables into pan with pork, spreading in an even layer.
- Roast until meat thermometer inserted in the middle of the pork registers 160 degrees F.
- (about 25 minutes).
- Cut pork into thin slices; top with Garlic Mushrooms and Tomatoes.