Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is best with the summer tomatoes.
Make and share this Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Garlic Mushrooms and Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 12 ounces fresh white mushrooms, sliced (about 4-1/2 cups)
- 2 cups tomatoes, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Rub pork on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Place pork on one side of a large roasting pan.
- In a large bowl combine mushrooms, tomatoes, oil, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste; mix gently.
- Spoon vegetables into pan with pork, spreading in an even layer.
- Roast until meat thermometer inserted in the middle of the pork registers 160 degrees F.
- (about 25 minutes).
- Cut pork into thin slices; top with Garlic Mushrooms and Tomatoes.
Very delicious Miss Annie!! Just the two of us and we managed to put away all three servings!! I used lushious new vine ripened tomatoes, mmmm nummy! What a great combination of flavours, garlic, mushrooms and tomatoes! and of course the tenderloin. Nice method of cooking it all, rather than smother the tenderloin. I found I had to cook it just a bit longer though, about 30/35 minutes was perfect, still lovely and juicy. Thanks for sharing a great one we'll do again!!
This was fabulous! I used pork loin a little over a pound, and the two of us easily could have finished it. I also was stuck with supermarket tomatoes, but the roasting really helped out with their flavor. I also needed another 5 mins. in the oven; the juice was still a little pink after only 25 mins.
Miss Annie, it don't get any better than this!! I love the method of putting the tomatoes and mushrooms beside the pork instead of on top. I used a tenderloin a little under a pound and it was done in the 25 minutes. Quick and easy!! Very moist and VERY delicious! Thanks!!