1/1 Photo of Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Garlic Mushrooms and Tomatoes
Miss Annie's Note:
This is best with the summer tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Rub pork on all sides with salt and pepper.
- 3Place pork on one side of a large roasting pan.
- 4In a large bowl combine mushrooms, tomatoes, oil, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste; mix gently.
- 5Spoon vegetables into pan with pork, spreading in an even layer.
- 6Roast until meat thermometer inserted in the middle of the pork registers 160 degrees F.
- 7(about 25 minutes).
- 8Cut pork into thin slices; top with Garlic Mushrooms and Tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Garlic Mushrooms and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.9
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 98.3 mg
- Sodium 90.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 35.9 g