Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This came from the Justin Wilson Website. I only get to eat this when I'm going through LA on my way to see family in MS, so when I saw this I was overjoyed. Mostly posting this so I don't lose it!! :)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté the onions, bell pepper, and parsley in the oil until the onions are clear.
- Then add the garlic and sauté another 5 minutes. Stir in the meat, making sure it mixes well with the vegetables, and cook until the meat is browned.
- Pour in the stock, taste for salt, then add the hot sauce and Worcestershire, and mix well.
- Stir in the rice, mix well, then pour into a small greased casserole dish and bake for 45 minutes.