1/4 Photos of Reuben Casserole
If you like Reuben Sandwiches, you'll love this!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2Spread bread cubes in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3Spread sauerkraut evenly over the bread cubes, then layer beef strips over sauerkraut.
- 4Pour dressing over all.
- 5Spray aluminum foil with cooking spray and use to cover baking dish, sprayed side down.
- 6Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- 7Remove cover, sprinkle with cheese and bake uncovered for another 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reuben Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.8
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 80.4 mg
- Sodium 1508.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 20.3 g