If you like Reuben Sandwiches, you'll love this!!
Make and share this Reuben Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spread bread cubes in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Spread sauerkraut evenly over the bread cubes, then layer beef strips over sauerkraut.
- Pour dressing over all.
- Spray aluminum foil with cooking spray and use to cover baking dish, sprayed side down.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover, sprinkle with cheese and bake uncovered for another 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.