Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This can be used as a salad dressing or to make shrimp remoulade, etc. A savory, spicy sauce from Louisiana!
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (not miracle whip, it's too sweet)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion (cut in 1-inch)
- 1 stalk celery (cut in 1-inch)
- 1 garlic clove (cut in half)
- 3 anchovies (from a can)
- Combine all ingredients in container of an.
- electric blender or food processor; process at high speed until blended and.
- smooth. Chill thoroughly. For Shrimp Remoulade, arrange shrimp on lettuce leaves, and pour dressing over shrimp.