1/4 Photos of Randy's Bootz Steaks
From the Kansas City Steak Company Cookbook. Cooking time does not include the 2 hour marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate steaks in wine and spices for two hours.
- 2Grill on a hot bbq grill for 7 minutes on each side.
- 3Mix raspberry preserves with barbecue sauce.
- 4Add tabasco and pour over steaks.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Randy's Bootz Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.8
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4024.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rib eye steaks