Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple snack to throw together for unexpected company. Ranch 'anything' is very popular here in TX.
Make and share this Ranch Crackers recipe from Food.com.
- Combine seasonings, dressing mix and oil and mix well.
- Pour over crackers and stir well.
- Bake at 200F for 15 minutes.
- Stir and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Store in airtight container.
Family loves it! I added some peanuts in one dish that i served em in. It was a tasty game day snack.
I tried this version of ranch crackers and like it just as well. I like the added chili powder, gives it an extra dimension of flavor. Thank you for posting.
Very tasty. This was a nice change to merely adding dill weed and garlic powder. Thanks, mama