1/1 Photo of Ranch Crackers
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
Simple snack to throw together for unexpected company. Ranch 'anything' is very popular here in TX.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine seasonings, dressing mix and oil and mix well.
- 2Pour over crackers and stir well.
- 3Bake at 200F for 15 minutes.
- 4Stir and bake for another 5 minutes.
- 5Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.9
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 255.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix