Ralph & Kacoo's is a restaurant chain in Louisiana and they serve great seafood. Since the original recipe did not give an amount of shrimp to use, I would suggest 2 pounds of shrimp in the shells for 4 people, but that would be your call. Serve with a crisp green salad or cole slaw and lots of hot French bread.
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 cup good dry white wine
- 3⁄4 tablespoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 2 lbs shrimp
- Add all ingredients to a small sauce pot.
- Cook over medium heat until well blended and butter has melted.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- When ready to cook shrimp, heat sauce and add shrimp.
- Cook until shrimp are pink and cooked throughout.