Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very old southern family favorite that is quick to cook, has very few ingredients and is good on cold days.
- Mix flour, 1/2 cup of water, salt (optional), half can of milk.
- Mix until consistancy of bread dough.
- In small stock pot mix remainder of water (may choose to add more water if you would like it to be more soupy), salt, pepper, chicken and remainder of milk.
- Bring to boil.
- Spoon drop dough mixture by spoonfulls (one by one) into boiling soup mixture.
- When done it will float to top.