8 hrs 10 mins
I got this recipe on the back of an Onion soup can some years ago.. I have used it ever since
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until it’s well browned on all sides.
- 2Stir the soup, ketchup, vinegar and brown sugar in a 5-quart slow cooker. Add the pork and turn to coat.
- 3Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours* or until the pork is fork-tender.
- 4Remove the pork from the cooker to a cutting board and let stand for 10 minutes. Using 2 forks, shred the pork. Return the pork to the cooker.
- 5Divide the pork and sauce mixture among the rolls.
- 6*Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pulled Pork
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 668.2
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 112.8 mg
- Sodium 1005.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 34.6 g