Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an adaptation from my Grandmother's recipe to satisfy the picky pallet of my children (and me lol). If you like them, you can add 1/2 cup of onions to this.
- Scrub the potatoes clean and chop into 1 inch pieces; do not remove the skin. Boil the potatoes and eggs in the same pot to save time. Add 1 tbsp of kosher salt to the water.
- Boil the potatoes until tender.
- Dice the pickles.
- Once the potatoes are ready drain off the water and remove the eggs. Dice the hard boiled egg and combine the potatoes, eggs and pickles together in a large bowl.
- Fold in the mustard and mayo until everything is coated. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lastly, fold in the bacon pieces.
- This is good now but will be wonderful after a few hours of chilling in the fridge.
- I make a larger version some weekends to store in the fridge to take along with lunches during the week.