Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an adaptation from my Grandmother's recipe to satisfy the picky pallet of my children (and me lol). If you like them, you can add 1/2 cup of onions to this.
- Scrub the potatoes clean and chop into 1 inch pieces; do not remove the skin. Boil the potatoes and eggs in the same pot to save time. Add 1 tbsp of kosher salt to the water.
- Boil the potatoes until tender.
- Dice the pickles.
- Once the potatoes are ready drain off the water and remove the eggs. Dice the hard boiled egg and combine the potatoes, eggs and pickles together in a large bowl.
- Fold in the mustard and mayo until everything is coated. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lastly, fold in the bacon pieces.
- This is good now but will be wonderful after a few hours of chilling in the fridge.
- I make a larger version some weekends to store in the fridge to take along with lunches during the week.