VIOLETISIS17 in TN, USA's Note:
This is an adaptation from my Grandmother's recipe to satisfy the picky pallet of my children (and me lol). If you like them, you can add 1/2 cup of onions to this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub the potatoes clean and chop into 1 inch pieces; do not remove the skin. Boil the potatoes and eggs in the same pot to save time. Add 1 tbsp of kosher salt to the water.
- 2Boil the potatoes until tender.
- 3Dice the pickles.
- 4Once the potatoes are ready drain off the water and remove the eggs. Dice the hard boiled egg and combine the potatoes, eggs and pickles together in a large bowl.
- 5Fold in the mustard and mayo until everything is coated. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Lastly, fold in the bacon pieces.
- 7This is good now but will be wonderful after a few hours of chilling in the fridge.
- 8I make a larger version some weekends to store in the fridge to take along with lunches during the week.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.5
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 115.9 mg
- Sodium 859.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 8.1 g