Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a mustard potato salad.
Make and share this Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 10 lbs potatoes
- 0.5 (10 ounce) jar dill pickle relish
- 1 dozen egg
- 1 (32 ounce) jar Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 6 tablespoons mustard
- salt and pepper
- Boil potatoes and eggs in separate pans till done, cool; peel both.
- Mix Miracle Whip, mustard, relish and spices.
- Cut cooled potatoes and eggs into this mixture.
- Stir frequently to mix well.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
This was grat and easy to make.. I did not peal my potatoes and yousd mayo intead of miracle whip . All around a great dish thanks :-)
Great. Easy to make. I added finely chopped bell peppers for a little more flavor and used sweet relish instead of dill.