This is one of those recipes that you can either make ahead of time or these are easy enough to put together right before dinner. However, they taste like you have spent all day on them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove any of the silver membrain with the edge of your knife.
- 2Cut the loin into 2 to 2.5" slices.
- 3With the tip of your knife make 1" slit in the ctr of each piece.
- 4Break down each onion quarter into 2 layer pieces.
- 5Stuff each slice of loin with 1 of the 2 layer pieces of onion.
- 6Wrap each piece of loin with a slice of bacon. With the ends of the bacon tucked under.
- 7Grill or broil @ medium heat until cooked trough, turning half way through the cooking process and the bacon is crispy.
- 8Once cooked you place a piece of cheese top each piece of meat and let melt.
- 9Let stand 5 minute
- 10Serve Warm, Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.9
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 93.3 mg
- Sodium 125.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: