Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Lots of flavor in this. Very hearty and well seasoned. This works well with chicken too!
Make and share this Pork Skillet recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless pork chops, cut in bite sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces, drained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In dutch oven, saute pork in oil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- In same pan, saute celery, green pepper and mushrooms for 3 minutes.
- Return pork; add remaining ingredients, EXCEPT Mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and cook on simmer for 30 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese and cook another 2 minutes.